AA-Series FGD Slurry Spray Piping
Coal-fired power plants produce boiler flue gases which must be scrubbed of chemicals and abrasive particulate before exiting through the stack. The interior and exterior corrosion barriers in our FRP headers are virtually unaffected by the acid and high chloride environment inside a flue gas desulphurization tower that eats away at metallic piping. ASTM D5421 and ASTM D6041 compliant.
- For FGD wet spray tower headers, mist eliminator wash piping, and similar environments
- INEOS DERAKANE™ 411 bisphenol A epoxy vinyl ester resin
- Standard 100 mil internal and external corrosion barrier
- C veil or Polyester (Nexus®) surfacing veil
- 100 psi (6.9 BAR) pressure rating, testing per ASTM D1599
- -40°F (-40°C) to 180°F (82°C) temperature range
RPS Field Services can also install, refurbish, or maintain your AA-Series piping system. Or, if you have minimal repairs, we can supply our A30-30 trowelable epoxy-enhanced abrasion resistant paste that can be applied in high wear areas, or used as an easy way to repair local erosion.
SUBMITTAL DOCUMENTS AND RELEVANT LINKS
Click on each link below to learn more, or download the bundle
- AA-Series FGD Slurry Spray Piping Technical Bulletin >
- HPPE A-150 Technical Bulletin >
- Wet FGD Slurry Guidelines >
- FGD Linecard >
- RPS Design Manual >
- RPS Pipe and Fittings Installation Manual >
- RPS Pipe Supports Catalog >
- RPS Pipe Fitting and Dimensions Catalog >
- Benefits and Savings of RPS Tapered Adhesive Joints >
- RPS Chemical Resistance Guide >
- Piping Accessories >
Let us know if our experienced team of engineers, materials professionals and field technicians can help guide your project.